Tuesday, January 14, 2020

HOW OSUJI YAM POUNDING MACHINE SCAMMED ME

I chatted this scammer sometime in October 2019. According to him , he fabricates food processing machines like yam Pounding machine , Semo flour cooking machine etc, and according to him , he is based in Benin city Nigeria. These machines are made to make cooking and pounding easier, against the traditional way of using pestle and mortar. 

 I asked that he fabricate a semo- flour cooking machine , and he said it will cost total of #120,000 to product it. But he demanded a down payment of #80,000 , only to complete the remaining balance of #40,000 , after completion. I sent the money later in the same October 2019 to his business  account details - Account details : A/C Number-   2024529039, Account name - Osuji Appliances. First Bank. Image this payment of #80,000 on 22nd of October 2018 as appears on the page 3 of my statement of account attached to this mail. I actually did a transfer via my first bank mobile app via my account details - A/c name - Chigbogu Emmanuel Okoye, A/c Number- 3029149325, Bank- First bank, A/c type - Savings . 

Ever since then the culprit stopped picking my calls. He also never delivered the machine to me. I was actually meant to resell the machine and make some profit, because I already had a ready buyer. But his negligence shattered all my plans. 

I called his wife , and she stopped picking my calls. I called his dispatcher in Lagos, and he also stopped picking my calls. I don't know his address in Benin city. I have sent a close friend based in Benin city Nigeria to investigate his address, but the friend could t get his whereabouts. He was told that this man keeps moving and moving . There's a sign of scammer. Since then, I have Spent another #100,000 trying to buy lawyer and seek legal means, hoping to get compensated for a the debts and damages caused. But all is soo slow. Please help me recover back my money. 

The scammer number is 0803 461 4557
His wife number is 
0803 479 1815

His Lagos dispatcher number where I live is 0908 252 8056, 
0906 661 2669. 

My personal number is 08069119443, 09084990425

The three of them knows about this case very well. But they have all stopped responding to my calls. 

Please help me recover back all my indebted funds  and also recover back all the damage expenses this have caused me. I live in Lagos. Address -Block N9, Jakande Estate, Oke-Afa, Gate, Isolo, Lagos state . 08069119443, Emmanuel Chigbogu Okoye. 

Check the attached documents.

Am ready to provide more information needed. Am also ready to appear in persons to explain further how the totality of this scam happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment